Bed and breakfast per night for two people in a double or twin bedded room £75 to £90.
Book directly with us to get our lowest available rates. Avoid booking fees and take advantage of our reduced rates for longer stays.
Reduced rate for single occupancy in double or twin room. Supplement for three person occupancy in family room.
Credit cards can now be accepted. Payment by euros accepted.
- All three of our well equipped bedrooms are located on the first floor and are tastefully furnished and fully carpeted.
- Room 1 has a queen sized double bed.
- Room 2 is a twin bedded room and is located adjacent to room 1.
- Room 3 has a standard double bed.
- There are modern en suite facilities in all the rooms consisting of a bath and/or shower, WC and wash basin.
- Tea and coffee and bottled water facilities are provided.
- All rooms have remote-controlled colour televisions and bedside alarm clock radios.
- We also provide a hairdryer, blankets and a hot water bottle in each room.
- Our beds are made with synthetic duvets and pillows only.
- We are happy to provide sheets and blankets if preferred. Please specify, before your arrival, if required.
For enquiries or to book a room, please contact us.
John and Sue Ferdinando can assure a warm welcome and comfortable stay to guests who choose to stay at The Alders.
We are a small B&B therefore cancellations, when they occasionally occur, are a serious matter for us.
Once your booking has been confirmed in writing by us, we are legally bound to provide the accommodation described in our letter/email and you are legally bound to pay for it.
We reserve the right to make the following charges in the case of cancellation of your booking within 48 hours of arrival.
- One night booking - cost in full.
- More than one night booking - payment for accommodation less £20.00 per room per day.
- During your visit, should your circumstances change and you have to leave earlier than agreed, the same conditions apply as above.